.

Photobucket
He, is my classmate, bestfriend, a person to bully, a person to play with in class for 2 years
.
.
.
.
.
..is leaving us in 1 week time. Though I feel real damn fucking sad but th fact that he is still leaving us. It seems that I only know him yesterday but we're friends for 2 years. Time passes so fast. I really dread that this day will come. I cried so hard when I heard that you're not coming back anymore, it really hurts so bad that we will all not see you for years & years. Not able to scold you, tease you, pinch you, ask you stuffs, ask you out, meet up... really sucks to th hell. Please bless this boy with our blessings. I hope all of us will meet up again in our life no matter how far we are apart because you guys really left a great impression in my life in this 2 years. And I can't live without you all. Thuya, take good care of yourself and study hard. Don't ever forget us, this bunch of idiots who shared joy with you. Stop fooling around anymore, faster study hard and come back to singapore alright? I really will miss you. Though I don't bear you to go but I still have to let go. We will never ever forget you this blackass, never, ever. Keep in contact in us no matter where are you. Memories will occupy the misses we have for each other for the time being. Till then, I wish you all the best in your life & We love you. You're th best we ever had