.

Photobucket
In th year of 2010...

Started school with my bunch of friends for secondary 4. Worked really hard till th end of year and my hard work reflected on my results. This proves that if you work hard, you'll succeed in some ways...
Dad got sick even though he was super strong. Oh well, nobody can control what is coming. So we accepted th fact from god to him. Even if we're really sad, we still have to let him go because he was suffering. Not many people know about this because I don't want people to keep ask me and remind me of my sad stuff. Luckily, I have my great friends who accompanied me through all that. And let me feel that I still got them with me. Though that was th lowest point of my life but I stayed strong because being sad will cure nothing.
So I studied real hard for him & of course for myself. I tried my best, even went to tuition for th first time, did assessment book for th first time. First time I'm working so hard because dad doesn't want me to go ITE, he told me to go poly and he'll get me a lappy. But whatever it is, I just wanna tell him that I did it! I really want to go to him and say but I can't.. But I bet he already saw all my hard work for this examination. Dad, I did it! Okkk, enough of emotional stuffs~
Im happy that I got really close with my gdfriends this year. Next year is our 3rd year all tgt, isn't that awesome! Im a person which needs friends, say me lame or whatever. Just imagine if you're alone in school & no one to ask to go out. That is real sad, I rather die. Ohwell, super thankful that I have this bunch of idiots with me (R,Del,Ck,Ws,Jy&Thu) They are really awesomeeeeeee! Also continued to be close with my ppg (Chee&Ang) Though I lost my love one but I gained other love ones. That's life! You gain & you lose..

So this year 2011.
I wish not to lose anyone from now on. No one will leave me. I will be selfish. I will keep all of you to myself :) Also pass my O's.

Guys, learn to treasure before it's too late.